What is everyone's profession?

• I figure this would be sort of a fun topic. We all know vintage is expensive so we all must have some way to fund our very expensive hobby. What is everyone's profession? I know there are a lot of lawyers here. For me, i'm in medicine.

• Computer Game Designer here :-)

• Insurance agent

• I work in a fast food joint.
    Most of my mtg loot was obtained before I considered it expensive. Nowadays I trade/sell what I have for new cards. Mostly buy/sell on eBay to scratch the itch.
    Just today, I traded away type2 bulk rares and uncommons for 12 BFZ packs and the first two packs I crack are a Prairie Stream and a Scalding Tarn Expedition. I'm considering just selling or trading away the other 10 packs. Not sure yet.

• I am a political science special researcher (in Finland which means state employed and kind of low pay). I only play vintage on Mtgo, could never afford it otherwise.

• Mechanical Designer Engineer here. I started magic because I bought a shoes box for less than 100$ (years and years ego) with somethings like 8-10 dual lands. From there, I just fall into Legacy, and more recently into Vintage after a very good deal for a Black Lotus, Ancestrall Recall and Mox Saphire. I'm currently acquiring the rest of the power by selling some cards, mainly "Foil staple" that I lucky got from boosters ;)

• Professor. I do research on computer graphics (physical simulation and geometry processing in particular: think cloth and hair special effects, algorithms for scanning people in 3D using a Kinect, etc).

• Computer engineer here. Currently working for a big pharma enterprise, in the diagnostics machines department.

Not rich by any means, but got my power when it was half the price and I don't have kids or other costly expenses.

• TMD Supporter

Software localization Project manager.

• Doctoral student in Biostatistics. I fund my hobby with lots of thank yous.

• TMD Supporter

Former Math and Computer Science high school teacher, now Software Developer.

• Getaway Driver

• TMD Supporter

Implementation Consultant for GE.

• TMD Supporter

Also, contemplating going back to Bouncing on the side for some extra cash. I stopped after getting knifed in 2009.

• Studied Mechanical Engineering. Currently a Design Engineer for Honda.

• TMD Supporter

Registered Nurse. 6 years infectious disease, 1.5 years HIV research, now in home care.

• I use to be a hoist operator. Now joining the Navy.

• TMD Supporter

Software developer for a company that analyzes electrical utility systems.

• CEO of an Investment Company here.

• @Soly said:

Also, contemplating going back to Bouncing on the side for some extra cash. I stopped after getting knifed in 2009.

Ouch. Do bouncers wear bullet-proof vest or simular?

• I'm an actuary

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.