What is everyone's profession?

Former high school history teacher and then director of youth ministry, currently a graduate student in ethics and theology. Just rolling in that sweet sweet church money.

extremely proud to be one of the few blue collar guys into this format. I drive a tractor trailer all over the northeast as far south as DC suburbs.

Digital retoucher for Barneys New York. Oh! And my claim to fame is I made some twitch emotes for Michael Jacob (Darkest_Mage)

I am also in medicine. I work as a GP.

USMC veteran. Now a Clinical Psychologist. Working within the Schizoid spectrum mostly with some BPD and Major Depressive mixed in. Adult population mostly. Freelance artist on the side provides funds for MtG.

I tend to do a lot of field research at gaming events. If you meet me I tend to ask a lot of questions, I am usually collecting data for work.

last edited by studderingdave

@infant_no_1 Nope, but hey before I left I was a senior penetration tester. Not sure if that means I was good at breaking into things, or bad at breaking hips.

@Lysandros said:

Haha, of course it's not a "job," my comment was tongue-in-cheek. Consider that my poorly worded attempt to see if anyone else had kids or if I'm the old man of the bunch.

I have 5 kids and one more coming in August.

I work a desk job at an oilfield services company right now.

@Lysandros said:

Haha, of course it's not a "job," my comment was tongue-in-cheek. Consider that my poorly worded attempt to see if anyone else had kids or if I'm the old man of the bunch.

I've got 3, all 3 of which have wanted to play. The oldest of which has started attending FNM drafts with me. And seen her peers at said drafts. Yes, I feel old sometimes playing this game. No, I"m not not the oldest regular (but not far off).

@Lysandros my wife and I have one son. He's five.
Part of the reason I like Vintage is that I seem to meet a lot of older players with kids, much the same as myself.

Views