Vintage 101: As White as Snow

@volrathxp Nice article! I just wanted to let you know that I think you omitted a pretty important interaction between Eldrazi Displacer and Containment Priest. Often these White Eldrazi decks will run Containment Priest MD because when combined with Displacer it will permanently exile the targeted creature. Also I feel like having Grafdiggers' Cage as Dredge hate in White Eldrazi is a little silly, since it does something very similar to Priest. I feel like Tormod's Crypt or Leyline of the Void or RiP (which you mentioned) are better suited than Cage. Overall though, great job overall in 2018 and best of luck for the rest of 2019.

@volrathxp enjoyed this article as well!

i know it's probably too much to ask for a regular vintage article series, but it would be really cool to break down not just one specific list for an archetype, but to branch out a little bit and identify core cards versus flex slots and what a few different flex type cards you might play (for metagame reasons or whatever). Cheers!

@volrathxp Feel free to take or leave this feedback, but I always find myself wanting to hear more about the decks in the spice corner. I've enjoyed your write-ups of the established archetypes but I'd love a whole article here and there about something wild like that Thousand-Year Storm deck.

@kaluma this is great feedback for sure. it's something that's on the short list of things to look at. if i ever do decide to do this, i will be reaching out to some people to assist with it for sure. thanks for the feedback 🙂

@craw_advantage hah yeah i saw that list off of chubby's twitter, and it looked super cool. i'll keep this in mind for the spice corner.

Views