Changelog 1/21/2019 - Complete UI Redesign, Deck Categories

I like how the News Category is layed out on the Home Page, but with that feature there, do we need a "News" Segment up there with Strategy, Community and Tournaments?

Nice new design.

However the font size of quotes is mush bigger that the normal text, I find it perturbing. Is it possible to have quotes at the same size ?

Looks good for a content site but it's kinda confusing for a forum. I guess maybe I'll get used to it.

change is bad!!
The good thing about change, though, is once we get used to it, its the new norm. It IS a drastic overhaul, but I'm working thru the changes and getting used to where things are and used to the new stuff. Give me a few more days and this will familiar and comfortable for me.

@thecravenone said in Changelog 1/21/2019 - Complete UI Redesign, Deck Categories:

Looks good for a content site but it's kinda confusing for a forum. I guess maybe I'll get used to it.

Yeah, I guess I got kind of sick of running a forum with no content.

😐
😐
😐

@brass-man I will say this. It feels less embarrassing to have to site open in public. Looks like I am on Word Press 🙂

I plan on generating more content but I like the feedback from the community and that has been down a bit over the past few months. Hopefully it picks up again as the larger events start in April/May.

last edited by moorebrother1

@Brass-Man
Great job on the new look and formating. Reminds me of the oldTMD but better.

Views