(2/23/19) ELD Vintage Open - 15 Proxy [Bellingham, MA]

https://www.facebook.com/events/2237181789827675/?ti=cl

Details:

Join us for the first ELD Vintage Open at ELD's Time Vault Games! 15 proxies allowed.

Every ELD Opens features:

• Fabulous Guaranteed Prizes
  • 100% Of Entry Fees Given Out To Players
  • One of A Kind Bonuses FOR ALL PLAYERS! (not from prize pool)
    AND
  • A Unique Custom Playmat For Our Champion! (in addition to the 100% payout!)

Format: Vintage
Entry: $30
When: February 23rd – doors open at 10 am | event begins at noon.
Where: 15 North Main Street Suite B-4 Bellingham, MA
Prizes: 100% of all entries will be given out as prizes.

Swiss rounds with a cut to top 8

Excited to see a paper Vintage series near me. I've enjoyed ELD events in the past and hope for a bright future at his new store.

last edited by Brass Man

Going to try to make this one. Look forward to seeing ELD's new place.

Mike B

Is anyone from the Boston area driving out to this and willing to pick me up from a T stop?

Well, you guys are awesome. Just hopped on to post about the event and I see you guys are all over it! I've got some great new things planned, and you can keep up with everything over at facebook.com/eldstimevaultgames

One thing I'm super excited about is our new line of limited edition pins. The ELD Vintage Open will have it's own, but here's a look at the Grand Opening Pin! Each player who plays in and ELD Open will receive that event's unique commemorative pin. Each pin is finished with a traditional oil and wax finish by hand, and is highly limited.

alt text

@brass-man Not sure if it's any use, but the Forge Park stop on the commuter rail is less than 3 miles away from the shop. Hope to see you there!

Views