Vintage Maps

• I suggested this at the end of the previous site and will do so again here. I would like a world map where users can pin their location and locations of their LGS's. This would go a long way towards shrinking the sometimes all too large world that separates Vintage enthusiasts.

It would also be nice to have a filter to show upcoming tournaments within a certain time frame. For instance, if I had travel scheduled to California in August I could center on the part of California I am going to and set the time range to August to see if there is a tournament I can hit while I am in town.

This would require a large amount of effort from the community side to populate, but I believe that if the tools are there they will be used.

• Administrators

Home-brewing this would be a big effort ... however, I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone had already built some kind of plugin/integration to do this using googlemaps. If anybody can find an example of this in the wild, it might be easier to port it to the forum than to roll one from scratch

• This seems like a good resource.

https://developers.google.com/maps/get-started/

I know there were a million WordPress plugins with free API levels

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.