[Free Article] A Complete History of "The Deck" 1994-2016

FYI, Brian Weissman replied in the comments section of the article, so if you have questions for him, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to field them!

This was a wonderful article. I feel at risk of being enticed by your writing to enter another format, as happened to me with your Vintage articles on StarCity

@Smmenen Great great article. It almost felt like the whole early history of the game in a nutshell (which I understand you've also written?). It really helped me connect to the time before I started playing. Very cool.

Great article! Thanks for putting in the work to assemble the essay. It brings back memories.

Thanks Stephen, always enjoy reading your pieces. Your history of Vintage articles were really helpful and informative when I decided I wanted to get into this format and this one is not exception.

@Smmenen must one be member of the site to read the piece?

It seems to be generating an error when I go to read it. I have tried both the link and through the 'front page' of vintagemagic.com

@spook said:

It seems to be generating an error when I go to read it. I have tried both the link and through the 'front page' of vintagemagic.com

Same problem. Hopefully it gets fixed. Sounds like an interesting article.

Website/article is back up! Reading now!

Views