10/27-10/30 The 2016 Eternal Weekend!

• Get ready folks, this year is going to be something special.

Check out www.cardtitan.com/eternal_weekend for information and updates!

• Wait, this thing is in Columbus, Ohio! HELL YEAH!

#I'mComingHome

Not only is this my hometown, but it's also historically significant for Vintage, as it's where Origins was for many years, etc.

It's great to have the Vintage Championship return to the midwest!

• TMD Supporter

Lodestone playmat. Lodestone playmat........

• TMD Supporter

Love the new format! Not having to do your T8 matches alongside 7-9 rounds of swiss is a definite plus! Should be an awesome one this year! Plus it is after 2 projected B/R announcements so we hopefully won't just be seeing Gush/Mentor mirrors all day.

• TMD Supporter

I'm not thrilled that it's moving further away from me, but I like that the tournaments are getting more room to breathe, and it's fortunately not overlapping with the Virginia Film Festival. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

• Sad it moved out of Philly. Probably won't be able to afford it now :(

• TMD Supporter

I'm thrilled about this; and thank you Nick because with out conversation I was able to get off work.

• I'm not a big fan of the way the days are split up. But I suppose that the double top 8 will make for a pretty fantastic viewership count on Sunday, which is definitely positive.

Already committed to a room at the Double Tree a few blocks away. Hopefully I'll be able to make it!

• Woohoo! Lots of time and movement to get hopefuls changed from the DCI B&R lists, but otherwise prepping for some Sunday action.

• Scheduling this far in advance is a really big plus for folks who might consider traveling; and four days really makes the travel worth it, if the trip is made. Interesting...

I didn't see the entry fee on the page, though. What are you chargin? is it Open or invite only?

• Great to know the dates this much in advance. Will definitely try to fly in and make it.

• That Friday swiss is a deal killer. Bummer.

• So stoked! I'll be there for sure

• I like the new format, but this being Halloween weekend pretty much takes the small chance I had to make it into no chance unfortunately.

• First year I'm going to miss Eternal Weekend.

Moving it away from the highest density of players with week day runoff seems like a bold and uncalculated move.

• Room is booked. Excited to take part in my first Eternal Weekend, and will work to get a 93/94 deck put together so I can hopefully do that on Thursday!

• TMD Supporter

@Loukayza said:

Room is booked. Excited to take part in my first Eternal Weekend, and will work to get a 93/94 deck put together so I can hopefully do that on Thursday!

Has the 93/94 been announced as Thursday?

• TMD Supporter

@socialite there are more vintage players than just ny/philly. In the last 10 years ive only missed 07 and 11. I wont miss this

• Hotel booked! Now to figure out how to get there.... Flights from Boston, uh, well, suck, and driving is not an option. Can't imagine how difficult this will be for Europeans.

• Are the start times for these tournaments posted anywhere?

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.