I haven't been in a few months, but I'm assuming this is still happening tomorrow? It's been first Saturday of the month for awhile.

Anyone going?

last edited by Zias

The store's Facebook page doesn't mention it? But I don't know if it would. I'm trying to convince some friends to go, but I'd love some confirmation that this is happening!

@Brass-Man

I just checked the Facebook page and apparently there's a date for tomorrow for "Monthly Vintage" for 12:00.

I also see they have a War of the Spark event for tomorrow, but I don't think that would get in the way, since I've played Vintage there while they had another, much bigger event going on .

Usually when I've gone, @tsoatt and a few others are there even when there's no post here.

I'll reach out and see what's going on. Either way, I'm sure if a few of us show up we could make something happen.

last edited by Zias

Awesome! Well I'm spending the day hanging out with some vintage-playing friends tomorrow. I'm going to try and talk them into going, but I can't make any promises.

I can't make it tomorrow, again, unfortunately. But I'm seeing Endgame instead, so I can't really complain too much.

Views