@DeaTh-ShiNoBi Shoot... sorry to forget the Skull Ninja himself... my bad.

My current Dredge build is as follows:

Engine (18)
4 Bazaar of Baghdad
4 Serum Powder
4 Golgari Grave-Troll
4 Stinkweed Imp
2 Golgari Thug

Free Creatures (11)
4 Narcomoeba
4 Bloodghast
3 Ichorid

Combo (7)
4 Bridge from Below
2 Dread Return
1 Dragonlord Kolaghan

Disruption (12)
4 Cabal Therapy
4 Leyline of the Void
4 Mental Misstep

Land (12)
4 Undiscovered Paradise
4 Mana Confluence
2 Petrified Field
2 Dakmor Salvage

Sideboard (15)
4 Barbarian Ring
4 Nature's Claim
4 Ingot Chewer
3 Wispmare

I would probably use Serenity instead of Nature's Claim if I could afford it, but Nature's Claim plus my own Missteps are serving me well enough. If you drop the Undiscovered Paradise for City of Brass, you'd probably be about as budget as possible while still having a competitive list.

last edited by DeaTh-ShiNoBi

Is there no Dredge primer on the new boards, yet? (hint hint)

@Brass-Man I might just start working on one as soon as I have the time.

@DeaTh-ShiNoBi Hi, if you are considering penning a Dredge primer please let me know if this stranger on the internet can help in some way. I started a Dredge thread here but never added to it for fear of writing incorrect information.

@Topical_Island
thank you very much, i am watching so i can learn 😄 i will try to understand what to name and what to play around

@DeaTh-ShiNoBi

thank you for the tips, i am trying to build around your list, but i am for sure try to fit library of alexandria and strip mine, just for fun, i will post here later what i come up with

yeah serenity are stupid expensive online

@Brass Man yeah it would be wonderfull if someone would do one 😄

@DeaTh-ShiNoBi

so i am ussing your list less 2 mental missteps and plus strip mine and library, strip mine did not performe well until now, but library have won me a game 😄

but i think i would like to have a reanimate target like elesh norn

just a question, can leyline of the void save the bridges?

thanks

@88_link If you mean, does leyline protect bridges by preventing your opponents creatures from going to the graveyard and removing your bridge... yes. If your opponents creature dies, with your leyline in play, and a bridge in your yard. Your bridge will stay in your yard and the opponent's creature will be exiled.

@88_link

@Topical_Island said:

@88_link If you mean, does leyline protect bridges by preventing your opponents creatures from going to the graveyard and removing your bridge... yes. If your opponents creature dies, with your leyline in play, and a bridge in your yard. Your bridge will stay in your yard and the opponent's creature will be exiled.

Leyline of the Void does not affect creature tokens (they are not cards), so creature tokens dying will cause Bridge from Belows to be exiled. Against nontoken creatures, Leyline of the Void will prevent those from entering the Graveyard and Bridge will not trigger.

last edited by Guest
    Views