Eternal Weekend North America 2019 - Oct 31-Nov 3 - Pittsburgh, PA

Ya I’m flying across the country and have obligations!

I actually messaged Nick directly and he said his events should be wrapping up by 7 pm Sunday.

@thecravenone said in Eternal Weekend North America 2019 - Oct 31-Nov 3 - Pittsburgh, PA:

@desolutionist said in Eternal Weekend North America 2019 - Oct 31-Nov 3 - Pittsburgh, PA:

Need details so I can book my flights 🤔

It's an entire 80 days out and you want details!? What are you, some kinda planner!? /s

Good thing flights get cheaper the closer you get to the date. Also, hotel rooms empty out quickly!

I can't find the previous thread to check but hasn't this been a problem in the past? As I recall last year, they said they'd get the info out something like 30 days in advance and it was like 11:30 ET on the last possible day when it was published.

@nedleeds

The prices actually fluctuate daily. I use an app called Hopper that notifies me when to buy for the best possible price. I should be able to get a round trip from California for $150 total.

Good news, friends! The EW site has been updated!

...with links to last year's coverage and info on trials. Still no scheduling info.

@thecravenone said in Eternal Weekend North America 2019 - Oct 31-Nov 3 - Pittsburgh, PA:

Good news, friends! The EW site has been updated!

...with links to last year's coverage and info on trials. Still no scheduling info.

LOL. I can watch my teammate get fucked by Griselbrand all over again! Man I forgot how I pole armed Joel on camera. Commentators were sure I should play Bob before Null Rod. What a terrible idea that would have been.

@nedleeds said in Eternal Weekend North America 2019 - Oct 31-Nov 3 - Pittsburgh, PA:

LOL. I can watch my teammate get fucked by Griselbrand all over again! Man I forgot how I pole armed Joel on camera. Commentators were sure I should play Bob before Null Rod. What a terrible idea that would have been.

I hope that was one of my scouting rounds. Spare the Null Rod, spoil the child.

Fifty days, friends!

The rumor is now that WotC is preventing CT from putting out info on the event.

@thecravenone why?

What if we all start calling wotc customer service wondering what the deal is, would that help?

last edited by desolutionist

After two weeks of my automated complaining, CT has posted some details!

Hotel block is at the Courtyard Marriot Downtown Pittsburgh [Link to block]

Vintage playmat:

Legacy playmat:

Modern playmat:

Sources:

Also adding this to the initial post on this thread

After two weeks of my automated complaining, CT has posted some details!

I will let their social media manager know that some percentage of the complaints they were receiving were spambots.

EDIT: "Oh I know, I get the notification at 12pm sharp."

last edited by Mike Noble

I'm not lazy - I'm efficient!

I'm not lazy - I'm efficient!

Which is why I reported your Twitter account for breaking their TOS regarding automation.

There's also the VIP Playmat ❤
alt text

Just saw this: https://www.cardtitan.com/test_page

I don't remember if these artists were from last year. Anyone knows?

EDIT: Hum... I really think I just leaked information from EW a few days in advance...

EDIT 2: they took it down already, I printed it but won't publish anywhere. Will just say that Vintage is Friday, together with Modern, which sucks.

last edited by fsecco

@fsecco hope that's not 100% yet.
Not a fan of single elimination for the trials... Our group typically uses them as last minute practice.

@tittliewinks22 I think it's probably 99% what it's gonna be. Single Elimination trials are bad imo too, but whatever. I'm just sad about the Modern Championship... it's not even Eternal and we're gonna share the room with them on friday =/

∀x∃yF(x,y)

x = Recurring Vintage event
y = Vintage player
F(x,y) = "y is disappointed with how x is being run this year."

@mike-noble I'm sorry I want to know the details of an event prior to it happening. I guess I'll go and fuck myself.

Views