Ravenous Giant, aka Color Shifted Juzam

@xxhazardxx said in Ravenous Giant, aka Color Shifted Juzam:

However, the question I am curious about is what is the best reserved card we could hope to get color-shifted?

For reference: [All non-colorless cards that are reserved] (Because colorless cards can't be colorshifted)

@serracollector said in Ravenous Giant, aka Color Shifted Juzam:

A white or green Ancestral would be nice.

I think the only way this is possible is with an insane restriction like "Cast this card only if your deck contains no Islands"

@thecravenone said in Ravenous Giant, aka Color Shifted Juzam:

@xxhazardxx said in Ravenous Giant, aka Color Shifted Juzam:

However, the question I am curious about is what is the best reserved card we could hope to get color-shifted?

For reference: [All non-colorless cards that are reserved] (Because colorless cards can't be colorshifted)

I think the only way this is possible is with an insane restriction like "Cast this card only if your deck contains no Islands"

Why would you need islands if you could have Ancestral in green? 😉

Looking through the reserved list there really is surprisingly little that would be interesting to color-shift that hasn't already been done either in Planar Chaos or just by a better new card. White Nether Void would be cool I guess?

@thecravenone said in Ravenous Giant, aka Color Shifted Juzam:

I actually think that would be hella cool. Wake things up a bit.

@blindtherapy

Link me? That card would be dope.

I don't think this would (should?) happen because it would be a blatant disregard of the colour pie. Now, if there was a different way of gaining card advantage for W or G, certainly. But that wouldn't need to care about the reserved list necessarily, based on what sort of effect it would be doing.

Or I suppose if we ever get Planar Chaos 2, but my understanding is this is highly unlikely.

@craw_advantage Oh, it's enchantment and NOT creature though? Ewwww. . . way less interested.

Fastbond in black or red.

Very cool, but I wish they would have done something a little more iconic for such a momentous (at least for some of us) occasion.

Shows how far creatures have come!

@joshuabrooks Yeah, I'd prefer the art to be a little more sinister and a little less goofy, personally.

Views