Monthly Vintage at Gaming Etc. (June)

• TMD Supporter

Where: Gamingetc Superstore
    531 Main St Acton, Massachusetts
    When: June 18, 2016
    Registration starts at 11am
    Round 1 begins at 12:00pm
    Entry: $25
    Format: Vintage with Swiss rounds. Cut to top 4 or top 8, based on attendance.
    Prizes: 100% of entry fees will be given out as store credit.

Unsanctioned, 15 proxies maximum.

• TMD Supporter

Really excited to see how the local meta changes after NYSE.

• TMD Supporter

How many typically attend each month, to get an idea how much time to set aside for attending ?

• TMD Supporter

Last month we only had 8 and I believe the most we have had was 20.

• TMD Supporter

I'll go, so everyone will show up clearly, is this a wife friendly establishment, if i bring her will she have to wait in the car for security concerns etc?

• I fairly sure the proprietor would smash heads if it wasn't. She doesn't strike me as the type to put up with it.

• I'm hoping to make it out on the 18th.

@Juggernaut-GO No one that I've seen there would strike me as needing to worry about. Glad you can make it!

• TMD Supporter

I wouldn't play there if I thought it was not gender inclusive, I am just a player who begged to let us have vintage at that store because I really like the store and I have no investment in the store beyond that. I go out of my way to play at Gaming Etc.

• Shame, I would love to attend but you're going up against Eternal Extravaganza 4. Hopefully I can make July's event!

• Are these still going on? Any planned in the coming months? Would love to get a coupe of chances to prepare for Eternal Weekend.

• Would also love to know if there will be more such events in the future. Had a great time at the last one I went to.

• I'd go as well, is this still going on?

• @skyout id be down for some vintage action this weekend. Any chance we could throw together a last minute event?

• In response to the concerns about whether these are still going on, from what I understand, DJ does plan to run more in the coming months, but the schedule at the store has crazy with releases/pre-release etc, so there haven't been any good days.

Additionally there have been a good amount of high profile vintage events nearby that he didn't want to conflict with.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.