Lich's Charbelcher

• This deck idea came about because I wanted to abuse Channel and I have a set of Goblin Charbelchers that I was gifted on my 30th birthday that everyone present signed. I love the idea of the Blue Charbelcher deck that Andy Habermehl and Jesse James De Marco pioneered, as well as the MODO builds that incorporated green for extra mana and tutoring. I think the deck has enough access to green now that Channel isn't unreasonable.

However, that's the point where I decided to actually be unreasonable. With Channel in the mix, why not incorporate the Lich's Mirror combo? With a Channel active it's basically a non-blue Timetwister just for me! If you Gitaxian Probe at two life with it in play your new hand has eight cards!

The following is a very rough draft, pulling together what I know about UG Charbelcher with Lich's Mirror and Personal Tutor. This has not been tested or optimized, and may have very obvious errors, but that's what discussion is all about. Enjoy!

MAINDECK (60):
    4 Elvish Spirit Guide

1 Black Lotus
    1 Lion's Eye Diamond
    1 Lotus Petal
    1 Mana Crypt
    1 Mox Emerald
    1 Mox Jet
    4 Mox Opal
    1 Mox Pearl
    1 Mox Ruby
    1 Mox Sapphire
    1 Ancestral Recall
    4 Gitaxian Probe
    1 Mana Vault
    4 Mental Misstep
    1 Mystical Tutor
    3 Personal Tutor
    1 Ponder
    4 Preordain
    1 Sol Ring
    1 Channel
    4 Land Grant
    4 Living Wish
    1 Tinker
    4 Goblin Charbelcher
    4 Force of Will
    4 Lich's Mirror

1 Tropical Island

SIDEBOARD (15):
    2 Mishra's Workshop
    1 Tolarian Academy
    4 Nature's Claim
    2 Dismember
    1 Reclamation Sage
    3 Leyline of Anticipation
    1 Kuldotha Forgemaster
    1 Emrakul, the Aeons Torn

• TMD Supporter

This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.