The Mana Drain user changes

• I kept it as it was, because that is what I am known as on The Source too.

• Switched from Corvel to No_Outs. That way I figured it'd be easier for everyone to know who I was on mtgo, since I'm usually posting about player run events anyway.

• Administrators

My new user name is "Brass Man". Before it was " theBrassMan". That is all.

• I changed from Zherbus to Zherbus. :)

• @Zherbus This was your chance to help people spell your username!

• The primer on how to spell my name was lost ages ago. TMD has been re-created multiple times now and it got lost over a decade ago, sadly. Even still, I don't think the humor would be quite at home in 2016 where in ages ago every thread had someone calling me Zherberus or Zerbits, LOL.

• @Zherbus said:

The primer on how to spell my name was lost ages ago. TMD has been re-created multiple times now and it got lost over a decade ago, sadly. Even still, I don't think the humor would be quite at home in 2016 where in ages ago every thread had someone calling me Zherberus or Zerbits, LOL.

Zergbus

• Administrators

Never fear @Zherbus : https://web.archive.org/web/20020806160954/http://www.themanadrain.com/

Due to a common inability to spell my name, I figured I would write a primer for it.

Spelling my Online Name
    by Steve 'Zherbus' O'Connell

Introduction: The letters that make up my name.

The name is spelled with a lone 'Z' followed closely by a mixture of 'H', 'E', 'R', 'B', 'U', and finally, 'S'.

General playing strategy:

One tip I can give you is this: no letters ever repeat themselves.

Conclusion:

This should be the order in which you spell it. Z-H-E-R-B-U-S. Commit this to memory. Good luck!
    Posted by: Zherbus on 07/23/02

• kept the same name as my old mana drain handle! :)

• I'm either Minnifer or Minniehajj on almost every internet forum. Real name is Minhajul Hoq, if anyone cares =P.

• @Brass-Man said:

Never fear @Zherbus : https://web.archive.org/web/20020806160954/http://www.themanadrain.com/

Due to a common inability to spell my name, I figured I would write a primer for it.

Spelling my Online Name
    by Steve 'Zherbus' O'Connell

Introduction: The letters that make up my name.

The name is spelled with a lone 'Z' followed closely by a mixture of 'H', 'E', 'R', 'B', 'U', and finally, 'S'.

General playing strategy:

One tip I can give you is this: no letters ever repeat themselves.

Conclusion:

This should be the order in which you spell it. Z-H-E-R-B-U-S. Commit this to memory. Good luck!
    Posted by: Zherbus on 07/23/02

That was the shittiest primer ever written.

• i'm the same on the new site as i was on the old site as i am everywhere—and i got my handle from a 9th grade science test answer when i couldn't remember any specific mother-daughter pairs for radioactivity…

• I realize this is an old thread.

From 2003ish to 2004ish I was Balanceftw on TMD. When I went to college, I changed my handle to TheShop because I lost my login info during a year hiatus from vintage. I havent been active on TMD since 2012 and decided to go back to Balanceftw.

If you go look at the archive...I was a good bit more high strung than I am now. I am not super proud of everything I have posted in the past, but there are some gems in there. I think a lot of that was really wanting to play and struggling with the cost of the format and the lack of players in my area.

I have sold my paper collection and gone full MODO in the last month. I look forward to actually getting to play with all of the personalities I have been reading and discussing the format with for 15 years now.

• TMD Supporter

I also realize this is an old thread, but since it's stickied I'm going to post here anyway.

My old username on TMD was JDawg13, and I was a fairly active member in the early-mid 2000s. I sold off my whole Magic collection in 2007. Most of my Magic playing these days is draft and cube, but I have recently started thinking about getting back into paper Vintage after dabbling a bit on MTGO. This new username is the same one I use everywhere online.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.