Does it make more sense (with Karn) to have 3 Wishclaws main with 1 side, or 4 main?

hmm, I guess if you have karn main, I would rather have 1 sideboard? Since they are pretty close to each other in functionality. It depends on the deck though.

I started testing this tonight in DPS and it seems pretty good, although its susceptibility to Sorcerous Spyglass and Revoker type effects is a thing.

@stasis_kismet did you cut DP for it? Did you use anything like keys to break it more? Would love to see your list

@aelien

I’m on 2 wishclaw and 2 DP though my impression has been that DP is just better besides being able to Tinker for Wishclaw or getting around Lavinia.

My list isn’t too exciting, I just cut a couple Dark Petitions for Talismans to see what would happen. I left one DP in because just thinking about it I feel like Wishclaw Talisman is conditionally better and conditionally worse. After playing with it I still think that. Playing and activating Talisman on the same turn (for 3) seems solidly worse than DP. I think the real value would be in running out Talisman early and then activating it a bit later, but that opens you up to interaction.

Not sure what I’ll change for the next time around. I went 3-2 in a league with it.

Views