Why no Channel or Trinisphere? Being able to channel turn one off an ESG and poop out your entire hand seems amazingly great in this list.

Edit: notice your lack of green sources. Noted.

last edited by Serracollector

I think you want to go Green White for Thalias and Deafening Silence and maybe even additional Stony Silence. It's possible that Deafening Silence is the Thorn of Amethyst replacement Eldrazi has been waiting for.

Going green with the ‘Drazi would require us to abandon lists of old and build from the ground up. Just because it’s Eldrazi, doesn’t mean we have to build a worse prison deck with green in it. White Eldrazi has that covered.

Two Eldrazi cards to look at are World breaker and vile redeemer.
(I’m sure I’m missing some good Ones)

Non-Eldrazi cards are obviously Channel, Fastbond and crop rotation.

There’s gotta be a way we can make a Green Eldrazi combo deck instead of some pseudo prison deck with green splashed.

This is definitely an interesting strategy to explore.

For awhile I was brewing r/g eldrazi that focuses primarily on green than red.
The red was primarily for blood moon, meltdown, pyroblast, cindervines, etc.

That said, the green components I used was ancient stirrings, sylvan library, and boreal druid (when in conjunction with blood moon, this was how you could get the colorless for eldrazi).

I really haven't explored this more since pre-modern horizons, but the inclusion of once upon a time, collector ouphe, force of vigor, etc; there is a lot of resiliency and consistency. It really reminds me of modern's green tron at that point.

I hope that gives a few more ideas on how to put this together.

Don't forget about Root Maze. It's the little speed bump that could.

And Choke, for those blue assholes.

G Eldrazi:

Maindeck (60)
4 Collector Ouphe
3 Phyrexian Revoker
4 Elvish Spirit Guide
4 Matter Reshaper
4 Thought-Knot Seer
4 Reality Smasher
1 Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
4 Ancient Stirrings
1 Channel
1 Chalice of the Void
1 Sol Ring
4 Null Rod
1 Thorn of Amethyst
4 Ancient Tomb
4 Cavern of Souls
4 Eldrazi Temple
7 Forest
1 Strip Mine
4 Wasteland

Sideboard (15)
4 Veil of Summer
4 Force of Vigor
4 Tormod's Crypt
2 Grafdigger's Cage
1 Choke

So this is the version of green Eldrazi I run. I’m open to suggestions and feedback on it.

@popedeuce37 said in Green Eldrazi:

So this is the version of green Eldrazi I run. I’m open to suggestions and feedback on it.

Have you considered Ulamog, the Ceasless Hunger instead of Emrakul? Seems easier to cast off of Sol lands and just as powerful off an early channel

@tittliewinks22 so every time I’ve put emrakul on the stack, and it’s only been a few times, my op has conceded. I’m thinking the same thing would happen with ulamog, but might be something to consider. I do like that it’s cheaper to cast though.

1 Copy of Eye of Ugin probably goes a long way.

@vaughnbros I think I’m gonna try eye over sol ring. With 8 null rod effects I’m not sure it should play any mana rocks. And just go all in on the disruption plan.

Views