Top 8 Deal me in Games 5/14/16

• After many many months of prodding from my teammates I decided to build my version of a ravager deck and take it for a test spin. One solid test session later we had our tweaks and came up with this

Blowout Blue Rust
    4 Mishras Workshop
    4 Seat Of Synod
    4 Ancient Tomb
    4 Wasteland
    1 Strip Mine
    1 Tolarian Academy
    2 Mox Opal
    1 Mox Sapphire
    1 Mox Ruby
    1 Mox Jet
    1 Mox Emerald
    1 Black Lotus
    1 Mana Crypt
    1 Sol Ring
    1 Trinisphere
    1 Time Walk
    1 Ancestral Recall
    1 Lodestone Golem
    4 Arcbound Ravager
    4 Phyrexian Revoker
    4 Etched Champion
    4 Master of Etherium
    2 Hangarback Walker
    4 Thorn of Amethyst
    4 Thoughtcast
    3 Cranial Plating

My Sideboard was quickly put together and pretty shoddy.
    Passed the maindeck on and another teammate Josh Barkon decided to try it with some changes of his own.
    He lost in the top 4 to that savage Ryan Glackin after vanquishing him in the swiss.

24 ppl showed up at Deal me in games 5/14/16

Rd 1 Play against Stephen Grant on what seemed to be a fairly stock u/r pyro list Win

Rd 2 Play against Matthew Szczeblewski on the newly updated bob tendrils that have added white for mentors. Win

Rd 3 I get to play against the great Nicholas DiJohn and his eldrazi shop deck a fun and great series that ends with aliens smashing robots looking for blue mana. Lose

Rd 4 Against teammate Jonathan Geras testing out a u/w tempo list with Thalia Spirit of the labyrinth and meddling Mage Win

Rd 5 ID with Shawn Griffiths

Top 8 Andrew Turk paints my deck blue and it flips on turn 3 and turn 2 respectively! What a way to end the day

Overall for the first time piloting a mishra deck in a tournament was a fun ride and the deck was surprisingly fast and had some great synergies. Looking forward to working on it going forward

#blowouttrain

Hail Hydra!

• @Fisken Hail Hydra!

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.