Eternal Weekend - Oct 31 - Nov 3, 2019 / any youtube or twitch coverage?

Hi everyone,

Happy Halloween.

I believe Eternal Weekend starts today (or is it tomorrow). I was wondering if there will be any coverage on any of the events on either Twitch, or Youtube (or other)?

Cheers,
Michael

Today (thursday) is Trials for bye and mostly just setting up.

Tomorrow, Friday, is Vintage Champs

https://www.twitch.tv/cardtitan

Stream will be at Twitch

Excellent stream throughout the weekend. No or little downtime between rounds as players are being invited to discuss their matches as well as the speedup stream of second featured match after the first featured match ends was excellent. Cheers and congrats to the winners and host.

I agree with the previous comment. Totally think this was the best coverage for this event so far. Everything flowed smoothly and the sped up matches to reduce downtime were great as well.

Congrats to Joe Brennan. I have never met him in person but I doubt the win could not have happened to a nicer guy. I especially appreciated his clear play style and good communication regarding game state as well.

The coverage was really good. Also, first time seeing Anzi commentating. He absolutely ruled!

Has the top budget lists been released? Or do I have to do it the hard way 😞

@mikestheman8 These should be published by eternalcentral.com like they did the past few times.

Views