Vintage 101: Around the Globe

http://www.mtggoldfish.com/articles/vintage-101-around-the-globe

"Islandswamp takes a look at three decks from three continents!"

Hot off the press. Tell your friends. Enjoy!

Interesting decks that you highlight, seems like there's great variety in the format at the moment.

@kistrand it's either that or write about the three or four mentor decks in each top eight 🙂
My goal is to highlight the more unusual decks to illustrate the variety that can be found. I want a vibrant format , so being an echo chamber for gush mentor doesn't help my case.

Also I enjoy publishing results in a big forum like MTGGoldfish. I like giving Vintage and the community more exposure.

@Islandswamp Well, you've certainly encouraged me to continue hunting down TOs for results and lists. Nice article!

@Islandswamp I agree with you Joe. I was not being sarcastic in my comment earlier. I think most players want a heterogeneous format although, I have to admit, learning the format was probably easier due to the dominance of certain decks (when I started in the winter: oath, shops, shops, and oath 😉 )

@kistrand yeah I know. I didn't take it as sarcasm.
I've noticed that the MTGO results seem much more homogenized than paper. That's a big reason why I've been looking at paper results.

@mickey.nobilis said:

@Islandswamp Well, you've certainly encouraged me to continue hunting down TOs for results and lists. Nice article!

Thanks 🙂
Paper deck lists are very helpful indeed.

Views