[STX] and [MH2] Abundant Harvest

alt text

This feels like it could be great in a lands.dec list to get combo pieces, as well as something like a 4 land dredge deck to go get bazaars. In smaller formats I think this might just be good as a cantrip that gets you a card that is a little more targeted than draw 1.

hitting bazaar with this means you're casting it off elvish spirit guide/lotus/petal/emerald. that's probably enough sources, but what else are you casting off them other than this? normally i'd say crop rot, but that seems counterindicated if using this to tutor for bazaar.

@blindtherapy said in [STX] and [MH2] Abundant Harvest:

hitting bazaar with this means you're casting it off elvish spirit guide/lotus/petal/emerald. that's probably enough sources, but what else are you casting off them other than this? normally i'd say crop rot, but that seems counterindicated if using this to tutor for bazaar.

Chancellor of the Tangle would be the other source and pitches to Force of Vigor.

that works. i'm not sure how much better green source + this beats just playing green land + crop rotation, of course.

Is this new? I thought these were reprints + new Strixhaven cards.

@thewhitedragon69 said in [STX] and [MH2] Abundant Harvest:

Is this new? I thought these were reprints + new Strixhaven cards.

It's a "reprint" from MH2. I think that was originally earlier on the release schedule and got moved past Strixhaven.

@blindtherapy said in [STX] and [MH2] Abundant Harvest:

that works. i'm not sure how much better green source + this beats just playing green land + crop rotation, of course.

One upside if you are looking for small edges is that the cards you reveal go to the bottom in random order, so if you note how many dredgers, forces, etc wind up down there you can update your mental math when calculating what you will draw from a Bazaar or might dredge. If you see all 4 bridges go to the bottom you may change your approach to the game.

Views