Thumbs next to topic titles

• I get very confused when I look at my unread posts list. The thumbnail on it's side has nothing to do with the topic itself, and it makes it harder for me to actually take a quick look at things and see what's interesting. My eyes go to a post with a Tropical Island picture, or a Lodestone, just to realize the post has got nothing to do with those cards/decks...
    My suggestion is to take the thumb out of Topic Titles and leave it only on comments.

• Interesting suggestion. I have to be honest, I've never looked at the thumbs and went straight to the topic title but maybe it just goes to how different people visually process things in their mind, who knows...

• If the thumbnail is removed, there should probably be some text indication of who created the thread.

• I'd rather have text then the thumbnail picture. On mobile it's tiny and who knows who has what picture or if it's unique.

• @Minkar said:

If the thumbnail is removed, there should probably be some text indication of who created the thread.

Yes, a little "by JOHN DOE" as usual.
    The thumb really messes my reading a lot... (it's great INSIDE the topics, of course. But as a topic image it really confuses me.

• I honestly do not see how this I a problem. How is this any different than navigating /scrolling facebook or twitter? I actually like this feature as is.

• I use it for what it is - a way to identify the posts author.

• @Ten-Ten said:

I honestly do not see how this I a problem. How is this any different than navigating /scrolling facebook or twitter? I actually like this feature as is.

Very, very different. Inside the posts I feel it's the same, but on post lists (like "unread topics" or the categories) the thumbs kinda look like they're supposed to be an image leading to the post (like when you're visiting news sites or whatever) and they're not. I find that confusing on a sub-conscious level.

• @fsecco oh, ok. I get what you mean now.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.