Site Stickies!

• Administrators

you may/may not have noticed the links at the top of the page for new TMD'ers / Vintage players ... I have big plans for that space, but I want to know if you have better ones.

What sort of information do we want to put first-up for brand-new members to see? What kind of information would you like the quickest access to (maybe in the navbar at the top of the page, maybe as a forum link, etc)

Is this a good location for rotating links to "best of vintage around the web" ? Anything else?

• I definitely think once we have a site code of conduct that should be up there.

Can they set to pull from a set of posts?

• TMD Supporter

A favorites button. I'd like to be able to favorite a specific thread, or bookmark, whatever we want to call it and have a quick easy button that allows me to access a drop down menu list of my favorite threads.

• Administrators

so there is a "favorites/bookmarks" button if you click the little "..." symbol to the right of the upvote button .... but unfortunately I haven't figured out how to actually look at the posts/threads you've favorited ... so I have no idea what it does!

• I imagine links to regular Twitch streamers of Vintage and links to YouTube channels with Vintage content could be useful for new players. I know some websites that have Twitch links can even show if the streamer is online currently.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.