[7/3/16]-[Glen Burnie, Maryland]-[Legacy Quest for Power Nine #8 Hosted by MTGFirst]

• Greetings Denizens of The Mana Drain, TheBrassman and Eternal Format enthusiasts, MTGFirst here with an announcement about our next big legacy event!

I would like to first thank Andy "TheBrassMan"Probasco for giving me permission to post this event on your forum!

Oh I'm sorry, were you expecting a Timetwister? Too bad! We always try to give out the best prizes and level up expectations, so hopefully we did alright this time. Be sure to make it out, because you'll be battling for over $3000 worth of cardboard just for 1st place!
    I'm sure it's no surprise by now, that the next Legacy Quest for Power 9 will indeed be one of the most rarest cards in Magic the Gathering history:
    Black Lotus!

Competitive REL (decklist are required)
    Entry Fee: $40
    Format: Legacy
    Event Registration: 10am
    Event Starts: 11am
    Swiss rounds with a cut to top 8

1st place - 4x Mishra's Workshop
    2nd place - 4x Tropical Island
    3rd-4th place - 2x Volcanic Island
    5th-8th place - 1x Tundra
    9th-16th place - 1x Scrubland

We are located at:
    6711 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via Email (Sales@MTGFirst.com), Phone (410-863-5858) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SquabblesTradingCards/)

We cannot wait to see you all there!

• @DyCo_42 God I wish I lived on the east coast....

• TMD Supporter

the burns!
    i used to go to gersebecks 3x a week lol

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.