Old-School (93/94) Sub-forum

• This was something I had asked for a while back when discussing what the new website could have. I honestly do not know how popular this would be, but a lot of users of TMD do tend to play 93/94 as well. Having a separate to discuss stuff on this format would be awesome. A single sub-forum would probably be enough.

• This would be fantastic. Sometimes its nice to bounce janky ideas off other old school mages.

• I'd appreciate somewhere to discuss 93/94 (having little opportunity to play). Perhaps with a central place for discussion, there may be a move to a more regularised legal-set and banned/restricted list (or at least an understanding of pros/cons).

• Just checking in on this! I realize you most certainly have your hands full with the website, but adding a new sub-forum shouldn't be too difficult to do, assuming you think this is a good idea. Would any indicator as to how long it might take be available?

• Is there a way to click someone's post or icon in a thread and open a chat with them (like the message function in the old TMD)? If not, that might be a good thing to have when you get a chance.

Edit, sorry, thought this was the feature request thread. I'm very inept with the interwebs it appears.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.