• Date: July 31, 2016
    Location: Asgard Games 3302 S Shepherd, Houston TX, 77098 [map]
    Registration Time: 12:00 PM
    Event Begins: 1:00 PM
    Entry Fee: $10
    Payout: 100% in store credit. Breakdown depends on turnout
    Proxy limit: Unlimited proxy
    Proxy rules: Don't be a dick.

Asgard Games is attempting to get Vintage going again. This time around, we're allowing 100% proxies.

We also alternate between Vintage and Old School with a week off between each event, so it's vintage > week off > old school > week off > repeat .

Our previous Vintage event got six and I'm excited to get a full Swiss event going this time around!

• @thecravenone
    Would this event be friendly to a first-time vintage player? After watching some of the VSL and reading through TMD recently, I'm excited to try out the format. It's cool to see that there may be opportunity for vintage here in Houston.

• @aniso

These are definitely newbie-friendly events. Half of our players last time around had never played vintage before. We're running these events specifically with the goal of building a vintage community so if you need any help at all, feel free to ask!

• @thecravenone said:

Don't be a Dick...? Does that mean I cannot run these awesome Proxies I just made?

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• @MaximumCDawg why can I only upvote you once?!

• agreed. that post needs muar upvotes

• @MaximumCDawg said:

@thecravenone said:

Don't be a Dick...? Does that mean I cannot run these awesome Proxies I just made?

[Dick pix]

I will be quite sad if you don't use those proxies.

• dick move guys.

alt text

• @thecravenone I live in San Antonio, but would love to try to make one of your events some time. It seems like there are little pockets of Vintage all over TX, but it's such a huge state!

• @thecravenone Awesome, I plan on being there. Looking forward to jumping into the format.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.