[8/14] Livonia, Michigan - TSO- Team Serious Open at RIW Hobbies Unlimited Proxy Vintage

• https://www.facebook.com/events/1642515162735842/

We are holding our Monthly vintage again at RIW Hobbies, this time as a Team Serious Open!

What does that mean?

Well, mostly it means business as usual, with the exception that I have secretly infiltrated Ohio's Premiere Vintage Elite Team and pilfered their secrets (more likely they indoctrinated me when I was inebriated and branded my ass with their logo.) As such, I am using their name and tournament tradition for my own benefit.

For the average vintage player, nothing changes. But if you are Team Serious, you have to make up a really good excuse (even if its an utter lie) and either post it here or send it to me by various social media outlets.

But enough of all that.

The Details:

Entry: $10
    Time: Store Opens at 12pm, Tournament begins at 1pm
    Swiss Rounds, if we have 16 or more players we will cut to elimination rounds.
    $20 store credit per participant added to the prize pool, paid out to top finishers.
    Last Month we had 22 players, top 8 split and each received $55 in store credit.

We are pretty liberal about proxies, but they should be clearly recognizable to your opponent (printed image inserted in front of a basic land works well) or contain all relevant text in a legible fashion.

Address of the Store: 29571 5 Mile Road, Livonia, Michigan, 48154

• Quick reminder this is coming up Sunday. Looking forward to it, expecting a decent turnout.

• T_T make me wish i lived in michigan still.

• TMD Supporter

This sounds great! Good luck to everyone in attendance.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.