Looking for people to play on Cockatrice

@thewhitedragon69 Cool! That's like 4-6pm here in Norway. Might work once in a while, but it's usually family time before my kid goes to bed. I'll make sure to check if you're online when I have the time to escape everyday life!

@hardy Sounds good - yeah, I have 2 kids myself....so that's why I rarely get on until 9pm here 🙂

@hardy Hey! My name on Cockatrice is Grizzly. I'm from the same time zone (switzerland). So hit me up when you're online!

Check out "untap.in" it's a browser-based mtg client that has a small vintage community running regular leagues.

I just created an Untap.in account and some decks, though I haven't actually tried playing yet. Username is snaxydippers.

Wow, I didn’t realize ppl still played on this platform. I don’t think I’ve played on that in ten years.

What was the name of the platform we used to play on before that? Where we’d find games on IRC? I can’t remember...

@smmenen said in Looking for people to play on Cockatrice:

What was the name of the platform we used to play on before that? Where we’d find games on IRC? I can’t remember...

Apprentice was the software used back in the 2000-2004 era.

@vindicator Yup, that it's, thank you. Crazy that I couldn't remember that, since I logged so many hours on the darn thing. I probably played 1000 to 1 games on Apprentice v. Cockatrice, and probably 3 to 1 Vintage games on Apprentice as MTGO.

I've had a look at untap.in before. It seemed very messy, but maybe it deserves another look. 🙂 My handle is "hardy".

Views