6/6 - Magic Online - Vintage mtgo Swiss sponsored by Cardhoarder

• @Michelle_Wong said:

@Gumgod : I watched your replays on YouTube. I like your Vintage Affinity deck, it is very potent.

I now wish I had access to blue mana, because if I did I would use the card ENERGY FLUX against you.

I enjoy playing it, but it can be a bit of a glass cannon. Pernicious Deed has definitely blown me out before, and Energy Flux and Kataki both hurt.

• This post is deleted!

• Tournament info updated, join us tonight and test out your Vintage deck for free. You can win great prizes in the process!

• I'm writing to remind everyone of the upcoming Quarter 3 Championship Event for the Vintage MTGO Swiss series, sponsored by Cardhoarder. This event will be open to the top eighteen players from season 4 which is now completed. These players are as follow:

1st - mikedevoe - 64 points 2nd - Kasparadi - 63 points 3rd - the_unseen - 51 points 4th - Golden_Lin - 39 points 5th - Garlan - 34 points 6th - csrrcr - 31 points 7th - wolftree - 25 points 8th - BlackLotusT1 - 24 points 9th - wappla - 23 points 10th - gotthisforsoi - 12 points 11th - Michelle_Wong - 12 points 12th - Correntze - 11 points 13th - DownByTheR... - 7 points 14th - seaandrhythm - 7 points 15th - eightfarms - 5 points 16th - Rakura - 5 points

(tie with 16th place)

17th - Bazaar of ... - 5 points 18th - Best_In_Th... - 5 points

Players with saved invitations that can be used for this event are: MrJolly, olioolli, DrKarr, PugSuperStar, & tobon.

The format for this event will be 4 (or 5) rounds of swiss followed by a cut to top 4. After the first two players are eliminated those players will then be paired in a additional match to decide 3rd and 4th.

Prizes for this Quarterly Championship Event are as follow:
    1st - 15.00 credit @ cardhoarder.com + qualification (Year End Championship Finals)

2nd - 10.00 credit @ cardhoarder.com + qualification (Year End Championship Finals)

3rd - 5.00 credit @ cardhoarder.com + qualification (Year End Championship Finals)

4th - qualification (Year End Championship Finals)

The date for the Quarter 3 Championship Event is:

Sunday (10/9) - 11:00am EST

This event will take the place of the usual weekly event on the date in question.

Our goal is to accommodate the largest number of qualified players possible with the scheduling of this event. If you are qualified, but not able to play at this time, you may save your invitation for a future Quarterly Championship Event that you're not otherwise qualified for.

Weekly events start today for Quarter 4, and will begin a fresh points race on the new leaderboard. Upcoming weekly events are scheduled for:

Sunday (10/2) - 11:00am EST

Tuesday (10/4) - 8:30pm EST

Tuesday (10/11) - 8:30pm EST

Sunday (10/16) - 11:00am EST

Good luck to all playing in the Quarterly Championship Event, and thanks to all of our players for their continued support!

Year End Championship Finals Information

Qualifications for the Year End Championship Finals will pass down to players not already qualified. Players finishing in the top four at more than one Quarterly Championship Event in the same year will receive a round 1 bye to the Year End Championship Finals. (Please note each player can only earn one bye to the Year End Championship Finals!)

The list of players already qualified for the Year End Championship Finals is found below. Please keep in mind, that even if you already are qualified, and have won a bye, you are still eligible to win the store credit prizes up for grabs in the Quarter 3 Championship Event.

Qualified Players - (Year End Final)
    mikedevoe - round 1 bye
    BlackLotusT1
    Garlan
    Kasparadi
    the_unseen
    wolftree
    wappla
    seaandrhythm

• Please note that due to a scheduling change, all of the old Sunday events are being replaced by the new Thursday @ 8:30pm EST time-slot going forward. The timing of Tuesday's events will remain unchanged.

Upcoming events are as follow:

Tuesday (11/29) - 8:30pm EST

Tuesday (12/6) - 8:30pm EST

Thursday (12/8) - 8:30pm EST

Tuesday (12/13) - 8:30pm EST

• I'm writing to remind everyone of the upcoming Quarter 4 Championship Event for the Vintage MTGO Swiss series, sponsored by Cardhoarder. This event will be open to the top sixteen players from season 5 which is now completed. These players are as follow:

1st - Kasparadi - 90 points 2nd - the_unseen - 57 points 3rd - gotthisforsoi - 51 points 4th - mikedevoe - 45 points 5th - wappla - 33 points 6th - Golden_Lin - 27 points 7th - Yokai_ - 24 points 8th - jackslagel - 20 points 9th - NurseDan87 - 17 points 10th - Garlan - 16 points 11th - AEFabricio - 14 points 12th - Michelle_Wong - 12 points 13th - csrrcr - 12 points 14th - pkengen25 - 11 points 15th - deamos - 11 points 16th - seaandrhythm - 8 points

Players with saved invitations that can be used for this event are: MrJolly, olioolli, DrKarr, PugSuperStar, Rakura, Correntze, BlackLotusT1, Best_In_The_World, & tobon.

The format for this event will be 4 (or 5) rounds of swiss followed by a cut to top 4. After the first two players are eliminated those players will then be paired in a additional match to decide 3rd and 4th.

Prizes for this Quarterly Championship Event are as follow:
    1st - 15.00 credit @ cardhoarder.com + qualification (Year End Championship Finals)

2nd - 10.00 credit @ cardhoarder.com + qualification (Year End Championship Finals)

3rd - 5.00 credit @ cardhoarder.com + qualification (Year End Championship Finals)

4th - qualification (Year End Championship Finals)

The date for the Quarter 4 Championship Event is:
    Tuesday (1/3) - 8:30pm EST

This event will take the place of the usual weekly event on the date in question.

Our goal is to accommodate the largest number of qualified players possible with the scheduling of this event.

Weekly events start 1/12/2017 for the new year. Upcoming weekly events are scheduled for:

Thursday (1/12) - 8:30pm EST

Tuesday (1/17) - 8:30pm EST

Thursday (1/19) - 8:30pm EST

Tuesday (1/24) -8:30pm EST

Good luck to all playing in the Quarterly Championship Event, and thanks to all of our players for their continued support!

Year End Championship Finals Information

Qualifications for the Year End Championship Finals will pass down to players not already qualified. Players finishing in the top four at more than one Quarterly Championship Event in the same year will receive a round 1 bye to the Year End Championship Finals. (Please note each player can only earn one bye to the Year End Championship Finals!)

The list of players already qualified for the Year End Championship Finals is found below. Please keep in mind, that even if you already are qualified, and have won a bye, you are still eligible to win the store credit prizes up for grabs in the Quarter 4 Championship Event.

Qualified Players - (Year End Final)
    mikedevoe - round 1 bye
    the_unseen - round 1 bye
    wolftree - round 1 bye
    Garlan - round 1 bye
    BlackLotusT1
    Kasparadi
    wappla
    seaandrhythm
    Golden_Lin
    DownByTheRiverside
    Bazaar of Baghdad
    gotthisforsoi

• I won the door prize last week, but I have yet to receive it from cardhoarders :(

• @blkdrgn18 These prizes have now been submitted for processing. More information has been set to you at your email on file with Gatherling.

• No season wont have leaderboard on this season?

• Hi m8s, i wonder about the possibility of changing the start time of the tourni. For european folk like me the start is very late in the night, like 2am for ppl from France. Plus i live in east africa so the tourni start at 4:30am.
    Its a request, i ask i will see if its possible.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.