[KLD] Padeem, Consul of Innovation

• alt text

Padeem, Consul of Innovation
    3U
    Legendary Creature - Vedalken Artificer
    1/4

Artifacts you control have hexproof.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control the artifact with the highest converted mana cost or tied for the highest converted mana cost, draw a card

One more for big blue?

I dunno about you folks, but I'm probably going to buy a box of Kaladesh, something I haven't done since Stronghold. Even if these cards are only mildly playable in Vintage, this set overall has the highest hit numbers and near-misses than we've seen in quite a while.

• Cool card, but the Manacost is damn awful. Would be realy graded up if he would be an artifact him self, that he could be cast by Shops. I don't think someone will Drain into him.

• I feel like he had flash in testing and they removed it. Flash would make this amazing. Without flash, feels too slow.

• @Protoaddct said:

I feel like he had flash in testing and they removed it. Flash would make this amazing. Without flash, feels too slow.

I agree, but we have arrived to a point that we expect flash from creatures. This was unthinkable years ago, and I consider it an exception, but often a nonsense (how can a priest have flash? Card is far better, but I cannot understand the logic behind)

This creature with flash would be really interesting, near to autoinclude in some tezz builds. Without it, probably not good enough to be tested (however tezz decks with drains can test 1)

• This kitty

Well, it's an upgrade at least.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.