[KLD] Animation Module

• Animation Module

Artifact 1

Whenever one or more +1/+1 counters are placed on a permanent you control, you may pay 1. If you do you create a 1/1 colorless Servo artifact creature token.

3, t: Choose a counter on target permanent or player. Give that permanent or player another counter of that kind.

Animation Module

Is this thing good with Steel Overseer? Ravager? Hangarback? Or is this just a 'win more' card.

With Ravager you sac an artifact to get a counter, pay 1 to make an artifact, which you can then sac to get a counter...

With Steel overseer, each turn you have one more artifact that gets counters, so you can pay 1 more mana and make even more creatures.

Seems good with Disciple of the Vault and skullclamp too right?

• Tiny Robots has certainly gotten some new toys in this set...

Is there a way to go infinite with This, Ravager and Skullclamp? I searched the Gatherer and found Puresteel Paladin that would let you skullclamp for free if you have metalcraft, but it costs WW, which is not something that tiny robots is trying to do, but not sure how you would get the 1 mana to create the 1/1 Servo.

• @p3temangus I don't think you need Puresteel for this. I think Puresteel is his own deck. That said if you want to go super janky, maybe Ashnod's Altar helps.

Tolarian Academy certainly goes a long way to making mana for skullclamping or paying for more tokens though. (In magical Christmas land). :D

• If you want to go janky, two of these, Ravager, and Krark-Clan Ironworks should do it. Then you only need one mana and one other artifact to start the engine.

• It's a fine EDH combo card, works with lots of creatures and other things. In Vintage, though, having to pay (1) for the abilities makes it a nobo. It doesn't go infinite. We don't run Thopter Foundry / Sword combo, and that generates dorks even better than this does.

• It's close, but probably not. I agree, the mana requirements are pretty steep for tiny robots.

• It's close, but probably not. I agree, the mana requirements are pretty steep for tiny robots.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.