11/12/16 Boyertown, Pa Deal Me In Games - 1st place Bazaar of Baghdad

• Jason at Deal Me in Games is ready to present the next tournament on his 2016 schedule. Come on out to Deal Me in Games to do battle for a Bazaar of Baghdad.

Here are the details:

Who:
    Jason at Deal Me In Games

What:
    15 proxy T1 tournament

Where:
    127 East Philadelphia Ave
    Boyertown, PA 19512
    ph#: 484-415-0058

When:
    Saturday November 12 starting at Noon

Why:
    So we can get together and have fun playing Magic the Gathering in its best format ever for some kickass prizes.

Entry:
    $30 at the door

1st Place: Guaranteed Bazaar of Baghdad
    Prize Structure (based on 30 entrants, 2nd thru 8th will scale to size):

2nd place: $200 store credit
    3rd: place: $100 store credit
    4th place: $75 store credit
    5-8th: $50 store credit

Additional prize: All players will be entered into a raffle. At the end of round 1, we will have a drawing. The winner will receive a sealed pack of ANTIQUITIES!!!!!!!

Thats right - first place is guaranteed a Bazaar and one lucky person is guaranteed an Antiquities pack. Thats a door prize with a value of $110 just for showing up to play the game you love.

Our first two events were nothing short of a smashing success. Lets come on out November 12th and have an encore performance with some of the best T1 Magic players the North East has to offer.

• Got a LOT of questions and interest in the tournament over the weekend.

Expecting a good turnout.

• I hear the train a comin'
    It's rollin' 'round the bend...

• @JontheBeard And I aint seen no sunshine, since I don't know when... ;)

• Just under 2 weeks to go. Plenty of time to digest Champs and figure out your decks.

• Is he actually doing different cash prizes for 3rd and 4th place? And if so are we then doing a playoff between semifinal losers for 3rd vs 4th?

• @jbarkon said:

Is he actually doing different cash prizes for 3rd and 4th place? And if so are we then doing a playoff between semifinal losers for 3rd vs 4th?

I'm just copying the prize structure from past events. This is the exact same prize structure used at his other events and will be handled the same way.

• 4 more days!!!! Get those decks together.

• Hello all. This is Jason from DMIG. Hope everyone is as excited for this tournament as I am.

In response to the events at Eternal Weekend, there will be a level 2 judge on hand for the tournament.

Hope to see you all Saturday morning for Vintage fun.

Jason

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.