10/16/16 - San Antonio, Texas - Southern Eternal @ Magic Beans - Vintage - Unlimited Proxy

• Howdy,

Shann (Shawn) here. Jorge Cortez, proprietor of Magic Beans, and I are working in Coordination as "Southern Eternal" to put on Proxy Vintage Tournaments in South Texas. I thought I would post here, in case we missed some of the non-facebook folks.

Here is the link to our FB Group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1627781020850922/

Our next Event is this Sunday, October 16, 2016, at Magic Beans, located at 15139 Bulverde Rd, San Antonio, TX 78247.

Registration starts at 12pm. Tournament Starts at 1pm. $20 Entry. 8 Players guarantees two boxes of Conspiracy 2 as prize support.

Decklist Required.

Also, we have a fantastic playmat by Mike Sass, as a door prize, Juzam reimagined.

This may be a little late for some that missed the announcements made in other groups, but we will be scheduling the November event shortly, so I will keep you posted.

Thanks!

Shann

• Too bad I missed this. Hoping to make the next one.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.