Difficulties in seeing my full posts when writing/editing

• Anyone else have problems composing/or editing longer posts on here? I can't scroll down under this text field, so I'm either writing/editing blind or composing posts in a Word processor first, than copying/pasting. If I hide my quick launch toolbar, I can get two more lines, but that is the max. Do I have a wrong setting somewhere? I use the Chrome brower.

• Administrators

The composer window has a little circular arrow in the upper left that you can grab to drag/stretch the size of the composer bigger. That should help a little, but larger posts are still a pain (I use notepad and paste it for larger posts myself, but I'm pretty comfortable with markdown syntax so I don't need the preview window).

• @Brass-Man said:

The composer window has a little circular arrow in the upper left that you can grab to drag/stretch the size of the composer bigger. That should help a little, but larger posts are still a pain (I use notepad and paste it for larger posts myself, but I'm pretty comfortable with markdown syntax so I don't need the preview window).

Yes, that fixes everything. Thanks!

• Administrators

awesome :D

• I noticed this issue more for phone posting

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.