Search Function?

• TMD Supporter

Are there plans to add a "Search" function, assuming there isn't already one that I'm missing? Its easy enough to scroll through a couple of days of posts, but that will quickly become impossible if the site takes off as intended.

Thanks, and great work Andy--the site looks great!

• TMD Supporter

@aardshark said:

Are there plans to add a "Search" function, assuming there isn't already one that I'm missing? Its easy enough to scroll through a couple of days of posts, but that will quickly become impossible if the site takes off as intended.

Thanks, and great work Andy--the site looks great!

Replying to my own post with an update! I just discovered that there's a search bar under "Tags," which is great. So maybe just consider making the icon for this page more intuitive (e.g. a magnifying glass)?

EDIT -- I now realize the "Search" function under tags is only for searching tags, not the content of posts. So, I reiterate my original request: Is there a way to enable text searching of forum posts?

• Administrators

There is a built-in search function at www.themanadrain.com/search - but it didn't seem to be working so I disabled the link to it. Hopefully it's just a bug that will get fixed with the next release to the forum software - if not then maybe we can build something custom

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.