11/19 - Berea, OH (near cleveland) - TSO: City of Champions

• TMD Supporter

TSO: City of Champions will be at Kidforce Collectibles on 11/19 at noon. Prepare yourselves!

Team Serious, Vintage Open, at Kidforce Collectibles
    Date: Saturday, November 19th, 2016

Location & POC: Address: 103 Front St, Berea, OH 44017, Phone: (440) 239-7777
    Entry Fee: $20.00
    Registration Opens: 10:00 a.m.
    Start Time: 12:00 noon

Format: Unsanctioned Vintage http://magic.wizards.com/en/gameinfo/gameplay/formats/vintage

100% of entry fees will be given out as store credit for prizes.

If 8-15 Players - Top 4 Playoff
    First 40%
    Second 30%
    Third 15%
    Fourth 15%

If 16 to 21 players - Top 8 Playoff
    First 40%
    Second 30%
    Third 15%
    Fourth 15%
    Fifth - Eighth $20 (Percentages paid out after the four cash prizes.)

Notes: Team Serious is hosting this Vintage tournament in conjunction with Kidforce Collectibles. If you need to car pool to Berea, please post your needs on our Facebook Event page and we'll find someone whom you can travel with. To save time, consider typing or writing up your decklist before arriving.

Playtest cards will be permitted. There are THREE ways of making playtest cards:

Using Basic Land: The first and most basic is taking a basic land card and writing the details of the card on it.
    Altering an existing card: PREFERRED! The second method is to use a card that shares some of the characteristics with the card that you want to make as a Playtest Card and remove any characteristics that do not match, replacing them with the correct characteristics. Methods for doing this can be found on Youtube.com.
    Printed Slips: the third is to print out all 75 cards, and slip the cuts sheets of paper into each sleeve. If you do this, every card must be printed on the same type of paper and have a basic land backing.
    Facebook Event

• alt text

Let's do this! Be there or be square!

• I'll be there.

• Always great to see our out of state friends making the trek!

The tournament is this Saturday! Be there!

• TO! MOR! ROW!

• TMD Supporter

What a great tournament! Excited to see decklists posted for everyone, but it was definitely a great send off for @yangtime who is moving from ohio. We had a couple guys from michigan, and finally had a pretty decent turnout of folks from Cleveland. Great day, sad I couldn't attend dinner afterward.

Highlights for me include, getting to play a deck I haven't played for about a year, and playing the serious dual decks that Ben Perry brought, Goblin Bomb.dec is the real deal.

• It was well worth the trip! Thanks for the great hospitality!
    I can't wait for the next one!

• This was a blast. Looking forward to the next one.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.