Where can I watch Swiss rounds of EW?

• Hey all, does anyone have any idea if/where I could watch swiss rounds for Eternal Weekend tomorrow? If so, I'd really like to catch some of it.

Thanks,

-Storm

• There will be live coverage, right? I don't know where it will be streamed however.

• @Stormanimagus

You can watch here at 930 est

https://www.twitch.tv/cardtitan

• Randy just said that Andy, AKA @Brass-Man, will be joining Bob and himself for coverage actually.

• Can u guys post some results on here as they come in? I was able to watch round 3 on my way to work this morning but I'm at work now... I'll tune in a little for lunch, but it would be nice to have some text based updates.

• http://www.cardtitan.com/coverage

Routing for winner of Ito and the budget list

• Interesting top 8.

I like Ito's list, and it warms my cold mechanical heart to see a stax list in the top 8.

Three shops and two eldrazi decks. Hmm.

• I thought the casters did a great job, and the rotating teams kept everyone fresh.

Interesting to note that despite the apparent large showing of paradoxical outcome, there were 0 copies in top8.

• @waz but it does feel like they are right there... I have not seen overall standings but based on the commentary there may be 5 or 6 in the top 16 or 20

• @p3temangus I wasn't able to watch after round 7, but coverage this morning said Reid lost his round 9 win and in. So hopefully we'll get a further breakdown of the meta at some point

• @waz said:

@p3temangus I wasn't able to watch after round 7, but coverage this morning said Reid lost his round 9 win and in. So hopefully we'll get a further breakdown of the meta at some point

Metagame breakdown (and top 32 lists) should be up tomorrow night when I get home. All 340+ lists....That might take a bit longer.

Edit: Got home late and am pretty wiped out. Will have metagame breakdown and T32 lists up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.