Westchester NY Vintage?

• Anyone else live in or around Westchester, lower Hudson Valley and/or southwest Connecticut? I do, and was considering trying to get a friendly/casual vintage/oldschool scene started here. I know there are regular scenes in Long Island and Philly, and I'm wondering if we could get the same thing started in Westchester, and not have to drive 2 hours every time we want to play. I'm up for competitive play, but also very interested in just low-key casual get togethers, as a way to grow the vintage community and have a forum to test deck brews. We could also do cube/edh. Just reply if any of this sounds interesting to you!

• @BigRiver we have vintage fnm in norwalk CT once a month, 8-10ppl and growing, generally playing for a dual land +$50 card

• Cool. What store? I would definitely be interested, but would still like to start something local in westchester too, and more casual. Norwalk is still a 45-minute drive for me each way…do you know if any of your regulars live in NY?

• @BigRiver Battlegrounds gaming. One of the guys lives in jersey but drivesbto anything. We are mostly CT but close enough for the NYC guys to get to

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.