4/30/16 - Bloomsburg, PA - Vintage for Store Credit and NYSE Qualifier @ The Players Guild

• Come out To The Players Guild for a chance to win store credit and earn free entry to the NYSE IV!

When: Saturday April 30, 2016
    Start time: 12:00 pm
    (registration begins at 11:00 am)

The Host: Shawn Griffiths (kameli0n)

What: Unsanctioned Vintage Event
    (Decklists required)
    Swiss rounds with cut to top 8

Where: The Players Guild
    Columbia Mall
    225 Columbia Mall Drive
    Bloomsburg, PA 17815
    (570) 640-6408

Fees: 30 dollar entry fee
    (10 play test allowed for free, an additional five can be utilized at 1 dollar each)

Prize Support: (Please keep in mind that this prize structure is based on 32 participants and will be scaled to reflect more or less participants.)

First: 300 in store credit and free entry to NYSE IV
    Second: 150 in store credit
    Third: 75 in store credit
    Fourth: 75 in store credit
    Fifth: 25 in store credit
    Sixth: 25 in store credit
    Seventh: 25 in store credit
    Eighth: 25 in store credit

NOTE: Please everyone, show your support to the vintage community and The Players Guild, come out and be part of another great event. We understand that dates our hard to accommodate ev![alt text](image url)eryone, but it is what it is, and we apologize to those who will be unable to attend.

As always, I will be set up on location as a dealer for all your buying, selling, and bartering needs.

Hope to see our previous champs and all challengers there!!!

Everyone! Do your best to attend as always, come for the awesome occasion, or attend your very first event in Bloomsburg, PA! And as always....

VINTAGE PLAYERS BE HERE!!!

• So you wont be doing one the first Saturday in may?

• Unfortunately, no. Calvin needed the date so I offered to move mine up a week to help out.

• See everyone tomorrow for the event!
    Come get free entry to NYSE!

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.