@Topical_Island Personal reasons actually. Will be needing to focus my time elsewhere.

@draw3 sad to see you go, but as someone who makes magic content too, I 100% understand. I hope whatever you end up spending your time on is fulfilling for you, and don't forget you can come back any time!!! ๐Ÿ˜„

@draw3 Well, selfishly, I'll say that's too bad. But I wish you all the best man. Enjoyed what you did.

I've started streaming on Twitch at @hierarchnoble. I had my first successful stream last Friday and hope to stream at least two weekdays a week. I promise my streams will include my face, the MODO client, and free music requests. I got my first trophy during the first official stream last Friday and hope talking out my plays with chat will lead to many more!

@hierarchnoble i'm in as long as I get Safety Dance on repeat all night long.

@poxeveryturn You'll have to take that up with the rest of chat. They prefer Baby Shark.

Gonna try out streaming @geekyjackson, can't wait to see how badly it goes.

@geekyjackson said in Vintage @Youtube & @Twitch:

Gonna try out streaming @geekyjackson, can't wait to see how badly it goes.

In retrospect it seems to have turned out quite well!

@ephemeron I'd say this start is certainly not too shabby, and has been made significantly easier by hosts from @hierarchnoble and @ChubbyRain. Also I've been mulling it over, and I think streaming has improved my play a bit. I'm occasionally accused of playing too fast and not thinking things through by my roommate...

@geekyjackson maybe I should try streaming I play way to fast. Playing the wrong lands because I didnโ€™t think about it is my fortรฉ on MTGO.

As is clicking the wrong land when fetching because I am to lazy to make the box bigger. I should probably pay more attention when using lands online...

last edited by KingLeovold

@GutoCmtt I think this is the thread you were talking about.

@ChubbyRain That's right, thx!

I will start streaming today with Survival BUG at 9a.m. pacific (3p.m. here in Brazil). My nickname in MTGO is GutoCmtt and I'm currently the leader in the trophy 'race' always running survival (different versions sometimes, but so far BUG has been the best one). My twitch account is also https://www.twitch.tv/gutocmtt

One little note: I have very flexible schedule, but for my first day I will be able only to stream at this time (which I know is kinda bad for most people), but the next times I think I will stream at night here in Brazil (probably around 1p.m. and 3p.m. pacific time).

last edited by GutoCmtt

@gutocmtt excited to see it. I always tout you and hitogoroshi as the two best survival players online. Looking forward to the stream.

@iamactuallylvl1 Thanks for your nice comment! ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm going to stream this week again probably on wednesday. I'm diversifying a little bit and giving a shot at shops, but I'll probably go back to survival or play both for the stream ๐Ÿ˜‰

@gutocmtt it would be really nice if people could watch the old streams you have made in a videolibrary or something similar so we can watch you even when you are offline...

@megustalabanana I've done only 1 so far, and for me it appears to be in the "videos" section. Is that hidden or that appear to you? Other than that, the problem is the lack of stream ๐Ÿ˜•

Views