@ephemeron I'd say this start is certainly not too shabby, and has been made significantly easier by hosts from @hierarchnoble and @ChubbyRain. Also I've been mulling it over, and I think streaming has improved my play a bit. I'm occasionally accused of playing too fast and not thinking things through by my roommate...

@geekyjackson maybe I should try streaming I play way to fast. Playing the wrong lands because I didn’t think about it is my forté on MTGO.

As is clicking the wrong land when fetching because I am to lazy to make the box bigger. I should probably pay more attention when using lands online...

last edited by KingLeovold

@GutoCmtt I think this is the thread you were talking about.

@ChubbyRain That's right, thx!

I will start streaming today with Survival BUG at 9a.m. pacific (3p.m. here in Brazil). My nickname in MTGO is GutoCmtt and I'm currently the leader in the trophy 'race' always running survival (different versions sometimes, but so far BUG has been the best one). My twitch account is also https://www.twitch.tv/gutocmtt

One little note: I have very flexible schedule, but for my first day I will be able only to stream at this time (which I know is kinda bad for most people), but the next times I think I will stream at night here in Brazil (probably around 1p.m. and 3p.m. pacific time).

last edited by GutoCmtt

@gutocmtt excited to see it. I always tout you and hitogoroshi as the two best survival players online. Looking forward to the stream.

@iamactuallylvl1 Thanks for your nice comment! 🙂

I'm going to stream this week again probably on wednesday. I'm diversifying a little bit and giving a shot at shops, but I'll probably go back to survival or play both for the stream 😉

@gutocmtt it would be really nice if people could watch the old streams you have made in a videolibrary or something similar so we can watch you even when you are offline...

@megustalabanana I've done only 1 so far, and for me it appears to be in the "videos" section. Is that hidden or that appear to you? Other than that, the problem is the lack of stream 😕

I'm gonna start it in a few minutes

@GutoCmtt Awesome. I will be eagerly waiting.

Views