Deal Me In Games Boyertown Pa Feb 11 confirmed for real!!!

• I'm leaving this post up to announce our new format and prize structures to be tracked thru the year. However I do not think we will be using Jan 27. Traditionally the 1st and last weekends of the month are held at other stores that are well established in our area. I went with the 27th because of the release and pre-release events taking up weekends in January. And looking ahead at Wizard's release schedule if we do every other month starting in January then we will have similar problems in 2 other months out of the first 6.

So more than likely we will start our tournament series in February. This way there is only 1 month instead of 3 that a pre-release interferes with our weekend of choice and we'll figure that one time problem out when the time gets closer. But check back often for our February tournament date. More than likely the 11th or the 18th. Sorry for the confusion but for the community at large and for the tournament organizes in general I think us starting our series in February is simply a better idea.

• New tournament announcement. As the initial post now indicates we will host our first tournament of the 2017 series on Saturday Feb 11 at noon.

• We're inching closer to the big day.

• Is there a FB event for 2/11? Just makes it a little easier to spread to the word.

• I had posted a facebook event in the Vintage discussion group, but somehow I made it private.

But a week and a half away!!!

• We are live next weekend!!!!

• Choo choo!

• Thank you for running an awesome event today! I had an absolute blast, and to those in the area who have not attended one of these events at this store I would strongly encourage you to do so the next time they run one.

• @State-Throoper said in Deal Me In Games Boyertown Pa Feb 11 confirmed for real!!!:

Thank you for running an awesome event today! I had an absolute blast, and to those in the area who have not attended one of these events at this store I would strongly encourage you to do so the next time they run one.

Thanks for coming out and I'm glad you had a great time.

I was stopping by the thread to post that I will have top 8 report and decklists up by the end of the day today. We should have the date for our April event soon and I'll have the first round of seasonal point totals later this week.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.