Vintage in West Michigan

• @Solomoxen Kari and I are planning to drive to Detroit for the RIW tourney this weekend. I hope to see you there.

• TMD Supporter

I live in Holland, MI myself and would love to play more vintage. I'm sure I saw both of you at the RIW tournament yesterday, but I don't know which ones you are. If you can get something going on the west side of the state, I would love to know. Kevin Cron I believe is somewhere around the area too.

• @mdkubiak Cron lives in GR. I'm in Three Rivers (Basically). And there are a couple more from K-zoo and Battle Creek. I hear that there is going to be something starting up at BC games in Battle Creek soon. Here's hoping.

• TMD Supporter

Otherwise we could try to organize a mini tournament and tests decks. I'd be game for that for an evening. :)

• TMD Supporter

Tropical Island or solomoxen, neither of you are the two people I talked about storm too?

• @mdkubiak I was the dude on Oathstill, all bundled up with a coat and scarf. My wife Kari was there playing Gush. I talked to a lot of people, but I don't think I talked to anyone about Storm. Who were you?

• TMD Supporter

@Topical_Island I was the newb playing Storm with no idea on what he was doing. But hey, paradoxical outcome is AWESOME. :)

Um... six footish guy, giant head, slightly overweight, with a beautiful Chinese girlfriend (though she only popped in and out). Can't remember what shirt I was wearing. I kept talking to Ben and Kevin throughout the night.

• @mdkubiak YEAH... the really tall dude talking to the really tall other dude named Kevin Cron! Sweet. I do remember you, though we never spoke. Hopefully next time.

I'd love to talk storm or anything else with you. And yes... outcome is pretty nuts.

• TMD Supporter

@Topical_Island

It's more like the really tall dude and the tall but slightly shorter then the really tall dude. :) Lets try to get a vintage scene going on in West Michigan. :)

• I love you all. I am on the east side and organize the monthly events at RIW hobbies. I can be found on twitter as @librarianofleng and on facebook as Shaman Ben, and I try to get on here at least once a week. If you fine folk decide to organize anything formal I will do my best to get a car of people out. Next time I will try to spend a little time networking everyone a little better, I know most people in the scene and it would be great for all of us to be able to put faces to online personas.

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.