1-22-17 - Monthly Vintage - Las Vegas, NV- Darkside Games - West Coast/Southwest Vintage

• Welcome to our monthly edition of Vintage in Las Vegas! We will be playing at Darkside games each month, with emphasis on the 3rd Sunday of each month. There is potential it is not always on the 3rd Sunday as Pre-Releases happen from time to time, but we will adjust as needed. The structure/entry fees are as follows:

0 - 15 proxies - $10
    16-20 proxies - $11
    21-25 proxies - $12
    26-30 proxies - $13

See the theme? We will cap entrance at $20 for a full proxy deck. We will be checking decks for proxies, to ensure everyone is paying the proper amount for entrance. A vintage deck with 20-30 proxies is about as much as a standard deck and will never rotate. VALUE!

Event starts at 1pm at Darkside games. Address is as follows:

9620 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89123

Please take the time to make your proxies nice and or print them out. I will have four proxy decks available for use at the event. Please let either myself or Jeff Simpson (TO) know if you have any questions at all in regards to vintage, making proxies, or the event. I look forward to seeing some new faces to kick off the new year!

We are hoping to build this event to a 1K status by years end, if not sooner. Jeff and I have reached out to TO's from Phoenix and LA, where there are other similarly sized vintage events, and willingness to support each other's games is there. We have lot of people in Vegas who have interest in vintage, so help get us all in the same room. We look forward to seeing you all there!

• I wish I could edit these posts. Anyone know how?

• Administrators

click on the three vertical dots on the lower-right of your post, to the right of the upvote button. That opens a menu with an edit button!

• @Brass-Man

Thanks Andy!

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.