1 January 2017 - Fortnightly Vintage at Asgard Games (w/Beer! 🍻)

• Date: 1 January 2017
    Location: Asgard Games 3302 S Shepherd, Houston TX, 77098 [MAP]
    Registration Time: 12:00 PM
    Event Begins: 1:00 PM
    Entry Fee: $10
    Payout: 100% in store credit. Breakdown depends on turnout
    Proxy limit: Unlimited proxy
    Proxy rules: Don't be a dick.
    Event link: NOT YET

First Vintage Event of the new year? I fully expect each and every one of you to be at least mildly hungover. As the person who orders booze for Asgard, I'll be attempting to get us some morning-after [domestic non-vintage] champagne. We also have a pretty good beer selection so hang around even if you're not going to prize!

I know we have several players practicing for GP Louisville side events right now, so we're likely going to see a few more normal deck lists as opposed to some of the whacky stuff that's been played more recently.

If anyone is planning on coming from out of town, please contact me if you'd like us to arrange something post-Magic. After most big Legacy events, we generally go out as a group to avail ourselves of the city's excellent food and drink options, and we'd love to show them off to you, too!

If you or someone you know needs a deck and is too lazy to use a printer or doesn't know what they want, we have a few available to borrow. You're welcome to take them home. We only ask that you buy us a new pack of sleeves so we can replace the deck.

We're looking to start posting results some time soon. We won't be doing deck checks but we'll have deck registration sheets available so we can start collecting that information.

WAF/WHF

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.