[AER] Walking Ballista

• This will make it's way into the Thalia Decks. White Eldrazi loves this card and

I've been so focused on Ballista for shops I hadn't even thought about it's role in Eldrazi yet. It's going to provide excellent situational answers for White Eldrazi. Superb card.

• Im just waiting til someone realizes how powerful this card is in PO decks, or after a fat Mana Drain on opponents Gush. This card can literally be ran in all decks EXCEPT.....Oath, Dredge, and....things that maindeck Null Rod/Stony Silence. And technically....it could be run in Oath IF that Oath List also runs Auriok Salvagers and a Black Lotus ;)

• @Serracollector said in [AER] Walking Ballista:
    And technically....it could be run in Oath IF that Oath List also runs Auriok Salvagers and a Black Lotus ;)

I'm sure whoever would come up with such a list would be delighted the first time they oathed into the ballista...

• Then Oathed the next turn into Salvagers and won?

• @Serracollector So then just run Emrakul or Spellbomb?

• You have just as much chance to path or draw the spell bomb as well as the ballista, difference being ballista drawn can do a lot more than spell bomb. Either way, the point was that Ballista COULD be played in almost any deck, including Oath IF it ran the bomberman package. Not saying its the end all option, but it is a viable option. Kill tokens, can be sacced so you can still Oath, and is a win con in a plethora of ways.

• @Serracollector It could. Ye Olde Colorless Seal of Fireball is a good card. Still, I'm not sure if it actually makes the cut in a deck where you can't reliably use it like an Icatian Javelineers on turn 1.

...maybe..?

• I just rammed 4 copies into Merfolk!

• @Topical_Island any results yet

Is this the card that makes merfolk teir 1

We gotta know

• @MaximumCDawg You mean it wasn't already?

Looks like your connection to The Mana Drain was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.