Oldish Primer I Wrote on Vintage for Cardhoarder, Still Mostly Relevant

https://www.cardhoarder.com/mtgo-vintage-guide

I just rediscovered TMD after a long time thanks to another user thanks to my P9 Challenge Top 8 and I wanted to put this article here for posterity. If you would like to see me produce more Vintage content like this positive feedback or more places for me to write for would both be appreciated.

Congrats on your finish and overall performance on mtgo. Your brew from latest P9C is great and refreshing.
Regarding Beginner's guide to Vintage, I think it is well known and appreciated content , I also evangelize it to local community when I tried to introduce Vintage. Was not aware that you are author, nor that you are doing streams. Please continue your good work and deliver more content like this 🙂

Thanks, those words really mean a lot to me. I'd love to write more articles on Vintage but unfortunately I don't have a good outlet to do so at the moment. I'll try to stream more Vintage to make up for it. 🙂

@oRS said in Oldish Primer I Wrote on Vintage for Cardhoarder, Still Mostly Relevant:

Thanks, those words really mean a lot to me. I'd love to write more articles on Vintage but unfortunately I don't have a good outlet to do so at the moment. I'll try to stream more Vintage to make up for it. 🙂

Try www.puremtgo.com. that's where I started. Nice work on the article by the way, I had read it before and enjoyed it.

@Islandswamp Not to be nitpicky but they don't really explain the credit system well. Maybe I'll send them a message asking for clarification. Thanks for the source though!

Also, glad to know you enjoyed the article. 🙂

@oRS said in Oldish Primer I Wrote on Vintage for Cardhoarder, Still Mostly Relevant:

@Islandswamp Not to be nitpicky but they don't really explain the credit system well. Maybe I'll send them a message asking for clarification. Thanks for the source though!

Also, glad to know you enjoyed the article. 🙂

You could message me and get an explanation as well. The credits are for MTGO Traders and they can be turned into promo code "gift certificates". That's how I paid for most of my collection.

For the record @oRS , I would LOVE to see long-form content like this on the site. If you don't find another site you like working with, let me know what I can do to encourage you to write great stuff like this here!

Did you do the art/card-mockups for this too? I love them, looks really slick and makes things very easy to follow.

I really enjoyed this, thanks for posting, also catching up I your stream.

Views