Awesome! Thanks for posting Calvin.
Posts made by qq
RE: The state of Blue vs Blue
Might need some kind of definition of what "Blue" constitutes, but in my experience,
- Key Threats: Monastery Mentor, Jace the Mind Sculptor, Tinker, Tendrils
- Outdrawing the Opponent (non-restricted):
U: JtMS, Paradoxical Outcome, Thoughtcast, Standstill, Remora, Snapcaster Mage, Baby Jace
UBx: Painful Truths, Dark Confidant, Notion Thief
UGx: Sylvan Library, Leovold
- Top Tier Disruption: Pyroblast, Flusterstorm, Mental Misstep
- Creature Removal Spells: Karakas (free), Supreme Verdict (uncounterable), Snuff Out (free)
- Artifact Removal Spells: Wear/Tear (2-for-1), Ancient Grudge (2-for-1)
Can we get a new section or a subsection under Strategy dedicated to deck archetypes? I'm envisioning something similar to "Decks to Beat"/"Developing Decks" with one thread per archetype.
Right now the Strategy section is fairly cluttered with new card discussions and other, scattered question/strategy threads. It'd be nice to get a dedicated forum section to archetype discussion.
Looks like madlameguy has been having some pretty good success online with his list. Noticeably, Crucible and Flusterstorm has been cut from the maindeck in favor of Reclamation Sage and Fatal Push. I haven't tested the manabase, but it looks pretty greedy compared to Call1Me1Dragon's list from the last vintage challenge. I'm sure that's wholly mitigated by Deathrite Shaman however.